Our relocation training is for individuals and families moving from their own country to a new country.
Research has shown that inadequate training to adapt to the host country is the main reason for failure and early return to the home country.
This will mean a huge financial loss for the company. And not only that but the individual or family who moved to the new location with high expectations will now leave with feelings of regret, failure and frustration.
Our training minimizes the risk of failure and helps people to settle well in the host country.
What is the content of our training?
- Insight in the history, culture and politics of the country
- An understanding of the host culture’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on how to work with new colleagues from different nationalities.
- A good picture and advice on the lifestyle in the new country.
- Guidelines and tools on how to adapt and deal with cultural differences.
- Introduction to cross-cultural communication and looking at what the pitfalls are.
- Transition and Culture shock
- Dos and don’ts
Duration : 2 – 3 day depending on your needs